Thursday 21 March 2019

Let's get to know ourselves on kings blog


Have you guys noticed that this blog is about the only fashion blog that gets a reasonable amount of comments.
 In fact there isn't any post on this blog that doesn't get any comment, choi, you guys are too much oooo.  I'm too grateful. 

Now let's play a lil game outside fashion.  Its called "say it like you mean it"
 Just write your name and say something that you've been wanting to say for a long time but haven't been bold enough to. If it means criticing me or any celebrity. Anything at all.

Will go first.
My name is Kingsley Maurice I wasn't born with a silver spoon but I found my space in the fashion world that makes me live in silver palace.


Ur turn.

1 comment:

  1. my pet name poshian was originated by me and yet its no where else in the world and its cute and classyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

    ReplyDelete